Skip to content
AlphaNow CODE OF CONDUCT
The AlphaNow code of conduct for admins, hosts and helpers.
- Create an environment where participants feel accepted and respected.
- Maintain agreed levels of confidentiality before, during and after the Alpha course.
- Ensure that guests are never in an online ‘room’ without a host or helper present.
- Report any violations of this code of conduct to my church leader, Alpha leader or lead person for protecting vulnerable people, as soon as possible.
I will not…
- Allow my Alpha course to be recorded.
- Discriminate against others or use abusive, discriminatory, sexually provocative or derogatory language.
- Tolerate abusive, discriminatory, sexually provocative or derogatory language from others.
- Produce, procure, distribute or use pornographic or ideologically extremist material using the Alpha now platform, including sending sexually explicit messages.