Alpha is run in over 46 countries in Africa and in 2016, Alpha ran in almost 2,300 churches and organisations. More than 46,000 youth in schools, universities and campuses and 11,000 prisoners in more than 200 prisons did Alpha in 2016. In total, more than 2 million people have done Alpha in Africa to date. Last year over 1,200 delegates from 17 nations came together for training, envisioning of senior church leaders and the launch of the Alpha Film Series, at our five Africa Week events in Ghana, Uganda, South Africa, Nigeria and Ethiopia.
- Pray for the preparations for the Divine Renovation Conference in South Africa taking place in August, that the social media and communications roll out may land on fertile soil and result in not only interest but also registrations.
- Pray for all fund drives in the East Africa Hub to be fruitful.
- Pray for the logistics & planning of the East Africa Alpha Conference in November.
- Continue to pray for the registration process of Alpha Ethiopia.
- Give thanks for the proposal in Alpha Zambia by the minister of Religious Affairs to make Alpha part of the school curriculum. Pray for the next steps going forward.
Got a question? Say hello and we'll be happy to help. If you're looking to get in touch with Alpha around the globe, find a team where you are.