Alpha is run in over 46 countries in Africa and in 2016, Alpha ran in almost 2,300 churches and organisations. More than 46,000 youth in schools, universities and campuses and 11,000 prisoners in more than 200 prisons did Alpha in 2016. In total, more than 2 million people have done Alpha in Africa to date. Last year over 1,200 delegates from 17 nations came together for training, envisioning of senior church leaders and the launch of the Alpha Film Series, at our five Africa Week events in Ghana, Uganda, South Africa, Nigeria and Ethiopia.
- Pray for the protection of all Alpha staff and volunteers across Africa.
- Pray for the appointment of the national director roles in Uganda and Kenya.
- Pray for Alpha Ethiopia's legal registration and for the solutions to come through for the board.
- Pray for the ongoing data collection process across the whole of Africa.
- Pray for all the churches that attended the launch of the Alpha Youth Series as they run new courses in 2018 to reach youth in their communities.
Got a question? Say hello and we'll be happy to help. If you're looking to get in touch with Alpha around the globe, find a team where you are.